Evasion- Nighride

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by prettyherb, Oct 1, 2012.

1. prettyherb

prettyherb O I

Eepz!!

Just finished this one.

Dunno which genre to place in, it's a bit liquid/dancefloor ish.

Feedback would be awesome!

Enjoy!!

Grtz

2. Hey!Zeus

Hey!Zeus Member

Nice start, drums that come in are good. Like that arp sound. that sine wave lead you have is not that great, should replace that sound. The bassline Doowahs is very nice, like the filtering you did with it. Drop is also very tite (cant really here the sub, on a laptop mind you) roll before 16 bar is lush. tunes get a bit dull at 32 bars. I reckon a lead will fix this. If you had a lead for 16 bars and then bring back the bassline it would flow more. Breakdown is decent. To be honest pretty bored after I heard it for the 2nd time but I am just trying to be truthful and hopefully this can help you get better idea of what goes through someones head when listening to your song. Peace

3. alcaponeuk

alcaponeuk Member

aint gonna lie i skipped the intro after abit, but that build at 43 into the bass is fuckin beautiful, the bass is just perfect for me haha , reminds me of crucify me by shockone! i feel it bro

4. prettyherb

prettyherb O I

Aight mate, cheers ! I'm glad ur honest and not are saying 'nice job grtz.'.

Actually, i agree it gets a bit boring the second time lol. But maybe the tune will go off good in a club when i mix a new track in before the second drop :)

Cheers!

5. JimpaDirt

JimpaDirt Vettvilling

This is good man! lolled at the hi-hats at the end :lol:

Not very fond of that snare to be honest, would like something more slamming if u know what I mean. But the bass is great :) Good job!

6. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I am digging that bass. Funky riff you got going on. The clap on the snare could sit a little better. Also you could change up the bass just to give it more dynamics after so many bars.( Easier said than done right?) Any way I still like the track.