evasion- masked advocate old track but lookin to maybe rework it

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
http://soundcloud.com/jack-evasion-evo/masked-advocate-clip

right lads if u cud just give me some feedback on anything which needs changing really im going to go back and give it a polish see if I can get it up to standard.
only just startin writin beats again first time in a long time really hence the 3 months ago uploaded tag on this.
something new will be up soon just playing round with styles at the moment.
cheers

I like your style, kinda oldschool! maybe do the snare a lil bit more aggressive. some funky hihat-loops could also add some drive...
i'm also diggin the bass-sounds, maybe try to make them sound more original by filtering and resampling

some feedback... embed SC?

20100601210646!Trollface.jpg

---------- Post added at 17:19 ---------- Previous post was at 17:01 ----------

loved the intro vox... but would be a bish to mix!

like the tune in general, esp. the b-line and those reversy bits but i dont like that 8-bit sounding fx that runs through it... sounds to happy and digitized for a tune (to me) that sounds dark and atmospheric (y)

cheers bowser i could resample some of the basslines for sure get some crazy phasers in there or something!

hahah richie, i should of embedded hopefully u can forgive me.
cheers man, uno i think ur right about that fx, very sonic in amongst castlevania or something.
i think ill make the snare a bit harder and tweak the bass, and maybe some hits on the intro!

Back
Top Bottom