evasion - liquid [clip]

Fishy:)

VIP Junglist
Good stuff man:) but there are some things i wanna point out
the kickroll and the part afte that doesent sound very good to be honest, lacking engery and sounds wierd as a build up. at the second drumroll the bass sounds very strange. When it drops everything is sounding good exept i think the higer freq in the bass isent solid enough, sounds weak. drums are sounding great tho:)

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
nice one fishy, totally agree with u mate, just chucked them parts in quicktime!
definately needs some tweaking ill have a play try and sort it :)
thanks

The idea is pretty good. Like the flow of the bassline, and drum pattern works well.
I'd carry on with it myself, as you said you did this at work, i imagine a weekend spent on it would make a nice tune.

Good to hear your using your time at work productively :)

Mrachniot

Macedonian Drum & Bass
Good one dude, i like it very much. this is in my top 3 track for today. i like the flow of tha track like Sid said. masterpiece accoding to me. 1L TSP !

Listen and Feedback on my new stuff for 2011 year. Twisted Scientist Project - Candyman

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
haha cheers sid :) i do like to do a hard days graft, especially over christmas!!

thank you mrachinot very kind of you, ill have a day or two working on this tweaking the bass and addin some fills then see where that takes me. thanks for checking!