evasion - leave your heart (uplifting chilled liquid)

Nice vibe you got going here man! I like the style. The main section could imo do with some more drastic variations, fills and stuff, you've got em there but they are too subtle to make the difference. And that stabby synth you got in there needs some work as well I think. Sounds a bit to dry to fit into the mix. But this could defiantly be something good if you make those tweaks the right ones :) Its a good base at least!

Nice track dude.. really diggin it. I wouldn't change much but the stab at 2:46 doesnt seem to fit well - maybe pushing that up an octave and adding more reverb (is what i'd do) but its not a huge problem. Overall though this is solid!

thanks guys i agree with both of you!

that synth did sound off but i wasnt sure.

I'm going to fill it out a bit more with fills fx etc then should be wrapped up :) thanks again

Well they seemed to have it covered. I was gonna say. If that stab could sort of swoosh in. If u follow. Tweak the envelope so iit flows in as each note hits. Other than that. Very nice. Godi sswear everyone on here is so beyond me its hilarious. But I've only made two tracks so far so... ONE DAY I'LL CATCH UP.lol bit really tho nice work. Vocals and emotion are quite nice.

You could create a 2nd and 3rd track at a lower volume and pan the vocals left and right to give them more fullness. Even a fourth track pitched up three notes at a low volume would add some nice harmony. Melody is beutiful. The snare is perfect if you ask me. But the kick is lacking something. The reece is nice.

Well they seemed to have it covered. I was gonna say. If that stab could sort of swoosh in. If u follow. Tweak the envelope so iit flows in as each note hits. Other than that. Very nice. Godi sswear everyone on here is so beyond me its hilarious. But I've only made two tracks so far so... ONE DAY I'LL CATCH UP.lol bit really tho nice work. Vocals and emotion are quite nice.

dont be hard on yourself, these lads have been writing tracks for years!! dont worry.

and yeah, about the tune, really love the vibe, ofcourse, but the beat isnt driving hard enuff for me, basically the kick (and a little of the snare too) isnt cutting accross the sub prominently enough to keep me nodding. But not sure if you will want to keep it at that level anyway, (preferences, preferences) Anyway really like this direction man

really helpful feedback here :) going to split the vocals as mentioned!

kick needs more high end i think :)

Thanks d-low, i think i know the style u mean when the beat is really hard, some liquid is like that, not capable of getting that sort of mixdown yet i don't think!

Nice one sid :) ill have a play with the pitch of the hats see what they sound like !

Back
Top Bottom