Evasion- Home Alone WIP

i like the drop, sample is good, its pretty good, if you ever go back to re edit it, try and beef up the mid slightly, i dno, still works nicely though

Nice and catchy tune, but the drums sound a bit overpowered by the other elements and the kick and the snare sound like they could be hitting harder.

Yeah the drum work needs alot of sorting out, they all sound really weak.

That being said, I like the raspy bass (Although not too keen on the high pitched raspy bits) Vocal sample is cool.

nice tune, maybe layer it up a bit and give it some depth, clone the sounds and pan one right one left etc, give it more space. As above sounds a bit clean and clear, need more grittyness.
On a separate note, can you share how you made that high pitched sound that comes in and out throughout the track? I think i could use that in a dnb track :P

nice tune, maybe layer it up a bit and give it some depth, clone the sounds and pan one right one left etc, give it more space. As above sounds a bit clean and clear, need more grittyness.
On a separate note, can you share how you made that high pitched sound that comes in and out throughout the track? I think i could use that in a dnb track :P

Yeh sure man. You mean the raspy high bass or...?

Back
Top Bottom