Evasion- Girltalk (Liquid- Dancefloor)

Don't like that vocal sample i think it would be much better tune with that completely dropped. Although it might just need the pitch playing around with but to me it doesn't fit at all. Not too much of a fan the piano coming in after the break either, just sounds too cheesy layered over the top of that synth. I think it sounds nice on the breaks and intro but I would drop it from the rest of the track. I would probably lose the high notes on that piano as well or maybe adjust the velocity of them to bring them down in volume to balance out with the lower notes. I do really like the bass sound and the trancey lead and that hoovery type synth noise. Drumstep style break at 2.40 is cool and leads nicely into the piano + nice fills and breaks. Cool melodies and a good structure for me just a bit more editing required :)

Hey M8 !!!

Really good track but you have to work on your mix & EQ.

You have to "separate" each track on your tune to make all sounds better and clean.
Make a lot of layer is better to make just one. everything sounds in the same space, you know what i mean ?

Everything sounds too messy as everything is mixed.

Work on your tracks separatly, eq them and work on your "final" mix to make all sounds better.

On wich plateform do you work ? Cubase ? Reason ? Fl ? Logic ?

Hey M8 !!!

Really good track but you have to work on your mix & EQ.

You have to "separate" each track on your tune to make all sounds better and clean.
Make a lot of layer is better to make just one. everything sounds in the same space, you know what i mean ?

Everything sounds too messy as everything is mixed.

Work on your tracks separatly, eq them and work on your "final" mix to make all sounds better.

On wich plateform do you work ? Cubase ? Reason ? Fl ? Logic ?

I work with Fl studio. What do you mean with track separatly? Like each hihat, kick, instrument on a different channel? I did that already but there seems to be more work?

Didn't really like the first vocals and not too sure about the second, was a little abrupt. I didn't like the "star-sprinkle" sound at the start either, that was like casting gayness. Thought the lead could have stood out a little bit more, because it was quite a nice melody. Anyway, keep on ironing it, it's not bad at all so far. Hope that helped.

Back
Top Bottom