Evasion- FIRE!! Wip (Liquid)

Fiiiree!! haha nice. kool stuff going on there, interesting all the way thru, not my fav style, feels like its missing a bit of bass, sub is nice and clear, but the track feels a bit top heavy with not much warmth in the bass, kool still tho, nice work

(i think its more jumpup than liquid?)

Yeh I certainly wouldnt classify this as liquid, this is verging on jump up, maybe classed as a roller?.......I dunno.....

Nice beats rolling throughout, bass has got a nice resonance to it. I like it. Dont like the string / pad sound though, I know it's a preset from somewhere cos I've heard it before on a synth......I say lose it completely, or make a new one.......apart from that though mate, good work

(i think its more jumpup than liquid?)

Yeh maybe it was the intention o make a liquid one it turned already out in something harder xd

---------- Post added at 10:59 ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 ----------

Interesting kind of style, I prefer the drop at 1.40 to the first one, sounds good though
check out my new track if u have time
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?123857-Mantis-No-Good-(Re-Up)

Nice drumzzz on that one man :) And that synth remembers me a bit of nero- electron. Great job!

Very interesting tune, i dig the female vocals and the drop @ 1:40. The lead is awesome too. Not rly into the "Fayyya" vocal tho ;d

Back
Top Bottom