evasion = don't know ( amen and reese filled drum and bass )

Mate that drop is fucking sick!!! Love the vibes on this one :)

Stem me stems, i wana remix this.. Proper big man!

Really liking this tune apart from those bits where it goes quieter around 1:35 and 1:55, it doesnt sound right to me for some reason

But other than that i enjoyed listening. Nice one!

Nice! Got me bouncing :D

But yeah them quite bits are annoying (did you do this so people can't steal your tune? as it'll only take someone to automate the volume in there own sequencer to correct it)

FUCKING RRRRRRREEEELLLOOOAAADD!!

Nice! Got me bouncing :D

But yeah them quite bits are annoying (did you do this so people can't steal your tune? as it'll only take someone to automate the volume in there own sequencer to correct it)

Did wonder the same thing tbf

Mate that drop is fucking sick!!! Love the vibes on this one

Stem me stems, i wana remix this.. Proper big man!

boh! thanks mate really appreciate it! Dropped it out last night, place went off!

Yeah man Send me a pm with ur Aim and we can go from there!

Nice! Got me bouncing

ah yeah man, didnt have any voice overs! well the second half of the tune is different anyway so would know if someone had grabbed it, just thought i'd make it a bit harder if someone wanted to go to the effort!

Anybody got suggestions on what I should try and do with this track ie labels etc, my mate who is obviously biased was like you should try and get vinyl but i know full well theres no chance a label is going to risk going vinyl on an unheared of artist.... regardless of whether its the next messiah ( not saying this is )

Back
Top Bottom