Evasion- Amplifier// Feedback Needed!

nice man! glad u added that harder synth half way thru the first section, was feeling a bit flat upto that point, although the production is great, nice punchy percussion n sounds, i recon u culd feel the stereo field up some more tho, feels a bit too central for my taste, maybe double up the vocal channel, pan each channel far left-right, and add sum very subtle reverb, just enough to bring the stereo out rather than adding verb effect to it

nice man! glad u added that harder synth half way thru the first section, was feeling a bit flat upto that point, although the production is great, nice punchy percussion n sounds, i recon u culd feel the stereo field up some more tho, feels a bit too central for my taste, maybe double up the vocal channel, pan each channel far left-right, and add sum very subtle reverb, just enough to bring the stereo out rather than adding verb effect to it

Thnx for the advice !

i should have also have said, have very slightly diffrent verb settings on each vocal channel left/right, for big stereo space

Back
Top Bottom