evasion - always waiting (work in progress) deep soulful dnb

nice. feedback i'd say a hat/perc in the intro to make it dj friendly and a variation on the filtered top bass in the 2nd 32

Hope thats of some hlp

oh yea and some voc would really make it

thanks man, yeah that helps :) found a free accapella which fits nicely! and iv made that bass less frequent with more automation, nice one! will put up a clip of the finished product when its done!

nice, i really like the bassline, pretty tight ! and i'm guessing one of the vengeance packs perhaps could contain something you could use..

Sounds awesome dude, if you choose to put vox on top please put out an instrumental when its finished too!

:)

Sounding great, like to hear it again with the vocal. Sounds pretty pro to me, drums sound awesome

nice, i really like the bassline, pretty tight ! and i'm guessing one of the vengeance packs perhaps could contain something you could use..
thanks man!
Sounds awesome dude, if you choose to put vox on top please put out an instrumental when its finished too!

:)
ill see what i can do about that bro! got this and another tune hat I'll be sending to some labels, if there's no interest I'll definately put both up:)

Sounding great, like to hear it again with the vocal. Sounds pretty pro to me, drums sound awesome
nice one man, vocals really do boost the whole thing, just need to add some more piano now, bit of variation in it with some other elements, ill post it up once its done :)

Back
Top Bottom