Euterpe

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Hey guys,
Just finished a track I have been working on for awhile. I guess the track is on the softer side my music production. Anyway, I really love the melodies and sounds. I also, enjoy how stereo it is but if you listen to this track mono it sounds kind of fucked up.
Let me know what you think and all comments are welcomed.

oooh this is really lovely! Drums are spot on and I really like the intro. That chime is a really nice touch. Mix is excellent, no arguments about that. If I were you, I would take it off free download and send it to a label, because it is THAT GOOD. It is perfect.

Probably this your best work (imo)! Well bloody done! :D

oooh this is really lovely! Drums are spot on and I really like the intro. That chime is a really nice touch. Mix is excellent, no arguments about that. If I were you, I would take it off free download and send it to a label, because it is THAT GOOD. It is perfect.

Probably this your best work (imo)! Well bloody done! :D
Damn thank you.

Yea this is nice! I personally think the piano has a bit of a harsh sound, but I always use freaking soft pianos in my tunes lately, so that might just be me, used to my piano sounds.
Drums are great, atmosphere is great, everything is just great, but really, bring that bass up. At least the sub really, I think it's way to quiet.
But really, amazing tune

Drums are sounding really good, for my taste a little break maybe could make them even better. Mixdown sounds good overall, can't complain about it.
You got those sick vibe Strings coming in at 2:12, those are brilliant but they sound a bit off the rhythm for me, there vibe would be stronger if there more on beat, but that's a matter of taste.
2:34 is my fav part, you got two samples there i've heard before and they fit perfectly and are wickedly beautiful (is that even a word?)
Good job overall!

I heard this, and then immediately thought about dragging Logic to the bin and just giving up producing.

Seriously this is shit hot, the mix sounds great and the whole thing works brilliantly. Love it.

Very nice elements to it, I think the strings that come in need to be mixed in a tad better. Also the volume of the drums could come down maybe 1 or 2 db and the bass turned up a bit! But that could just be personal preference ;) Nice one.

Back
Top Bottom