European Drum & Bass clubs

GlynW

Hi am from the UK but I am doing the whole Europe inter-rail thing and will more than likely be staying in a few of the following cities:

Amsterdam
Berlin
Prague

That is the only cities that we will be 100% going to as we are just winging it...

Anyways could anyone recommend any good drum and bass clubs?? Also I will be in Berlin for my birthday and would love to good dnb night out!!
Thanks!!

subclub in bratislava is pretty sick. I reckon when ur in berlin you should do the techno thing. just such an experience- tressor and berghain are both nuts.

Just looked at your profile to see when your birthday is and what do you know. Berghain 15th July. But I'd read up on Berghain, its notoriously difficult to get into but the best club in the world at the moment.

Line-up /
Berghain - Sub:stance 3Th Birthday

Dillinja
Mark Ernestus
Scuba
FaltyDL
Sepalcure (live)
George FitzGerald

Panorama bar

Gilles Peterson
Maya Jane Coles
Julio Bashmore
John Osborn
Recondite (live)
Paul Spymania

clubs in amsterdam:
freaky friday
cheeky monday
major leauge
ichi one
i might be leaving one or two out but thats the most prominent ones, specially ichi one, thats a great night out that is.

Depends on when you get in Czech Republic, because there's not really much indoor gigs over the vacations, anyways I really recommend Roxy Prague, one of the best clubs in Middle Europe at least. Also Cross Club is pretty decent or if you are lucky, you can catch Tower Party, which is basically multi-genre night done by few of my friends (house, electro, dubstep, drum'n'bass, minimal, deep) on Zizkovska vez (amazing place, it's more than 100 metres above the ground). If you'll be here over the second half of July, there's also Let It Roll 2011 not so far from Prague (like 120 kilometres away) with LTJ Bukem, Friction, Break, Icicle, Alix Perez, Wilkinson, DC Breaks, Drumsound & Bassline Smith, Camo & Krooked, Netsky and loads of others.

Thanks for the input everyone!! Yeah I think in Berlin it would be good to check out the whole techno thing would be immense!! Going to check all these out cheers!

this on a saturday. and berghain obviously.

theres lots of smaller and local partys in berlin. like every day. so if you got specific dates i could copy all the relevant infos from a german forum ;)

that would be great mate!! Will be in Berlin around the 13th of july, my birthday is the 14th of july so will be out that night!!

you could have just hit the wrong day there..

dont know of anything thats on the 13th.. on the 14th there is "step higher" @cassiopeia i think (at least thats on every thursday i guess..) and theres calibre and presha @icon on the 16th as far as i know.

will post more as soon as i hear of them!

oh and e.decay and bassface sasha on the 15th @MIKZ

cool man cheers! What is step higher @cassiopeia on the 14th what kind of genre? Nice tune btw in signature.

Back
Top Bottom