DnB Eurochopper - Unit 4

TheEurochopper

Alright bruv's.

Here it is my long awaited track 'Unit 4', its been under work for a few months now just finishing it off. Andy c's picked this bad boy up and smashed it on the valve system innit... But anyways it's a massive stomper, hopefully should be getting picked up by RAM or another major label later this year, but for you geezers ill give you a sneak preview.

Getting mastered now, so not long till a release so don't worry yeah!!!

Expect big things from me, I don't mess around.

It's none of the shit you usually get on here so yeah, pick it up. I'm destined for big tings yeah!!!

- Sample clearance cleared!!!

Last edited:
0/10 for effort 0/10 for trolling

---------- Post added at 16:06 ---------- Previous post was at 16:04 ----------

Stick with dnbgary imo

I bet you have!!! You like my sample mango??? I need your pro producing skillz to help me get my latest track sorted geezer. I'm thinking jingle bellz with a twist, so get over here...

Last edited:
Yeah cheers bruv, yeah. We know were pretty good i'm glad more of the punters are feeling our tunes takes effort and skill ya know guv, of which we've got plenty off!!! already have 1xtra playing us. Can't really go wrong with that innit, but yeh cheers geezer. Ill let everyone know when we get that release through.

this is sick, mate wow the production ethics must be insane,

mate this is a new minimal style of dnb thats kicking off in london right now and i think you will make it big with this. im gonna hook you up with my mans at RAM. trust me mate this is the popular thing right now its big money, and it sounds like your a natural. keep writing these things and il add you up on AIM and we can swap tunes maybe??

Yes thought you lot would like it, like i said expect big things from us we are going places soon!! once the e.p is done i may think about giving a free download to some of the punters, so ears to ground people ears to the ground...

yeah what can i say, we've been experimenting with the sounds for abit obviously been producing for quite a few number of years hence why we are perhaps the best newcomers on the scene. Like we said we are expecting some of our tunes to be dropping on floors near you soon.

But cheers for all the positive feedback bruvs, we know were awesome at this so all the support is kinds expected but yeah keep it coming, we love it...

Back
Top Bottom