Ethnic Samples

mental marv

Hi

Ive been looking on the net to find some ethnic samples. Particularly arabic and middle eastern chants and instrumentals.

Does anybody know where i can find some good quality samples i can download for free (ideally).

Ive found a couple of things on youtube and have converted them to mp3 but lets face it the quality is quite poor...

Im aware of spectrasonics samples but cant afford luxuries like that.

So yeah if anybody can point me in the right direction or maybe has some they are willing to share that would be much appreciated..

Cheers

Yeah I was going to say EastWest RA VSTi, but that one is not free.
It's full with ethnic sounds from all over the world, worth to check it out if you do have the money.

For the freebies here, all video's have a HD option so be sure to download the HD version for better quality:

These are just examples. Search on youtube with the advanced search to only search for HD video's.
And if you are still not satisfied, why not try not find out the song title of the youtube track and download a nice HQ MP3 or WAV file from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ARTFX - Yeah think thats the best option using youtube vids.... Some really nice stuff you posted there mate, i just love some of the instrumental stuff of middle eastern music, its got so much potential to be used in other things, lovely strings and that... Cheers.

@LOGIKZ - Good idea that, never thought of that. Nice1 cheers

Back
Top Bottom