ethics of sales

gurusteppa

my neighbor hates me
recently i purchased a starter set of used equipment via ebay, the seller claimed it was used / house use only sort of things...

the price was right, so i'm on it right

i get it and the whole thing is simply resting in a coffin with half a dust cover and no packaging materials at all, i'm talking bits smashed off the arms, the whole nine

all the pics looked appealing and no mention of damage at all in the description

slightly grimey i thinks:shrug:, but these are the breaks...

discuss

Get in touch with them and ask for a refund if you feel like you've been mislead. The seller's obviously been bending the truth a bit. Give negative feedback or report it to ebay if they don't co-operate etc.

if they only give a very brief description and only use words like 'good' condition then you'd most likely be disappointed, and unfortunately most sellers don't do refunds:shrug:

happened to me, i ordered a cheap pair of starter decks (£25 cheap) but when they got here they were smashed to fuck..still working but bits smashed off here and there.after a fair bit of arguing with the seller they refunded my money (still had to pay delivery) and let me keep em! email them and make sure to sound angry.

Back
Top Bottom