Etherwood - LP (Medschool) Out Nov 4th

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
And here I was thinking the Lung album was nice....

16397-1.jpg

Heavenly http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/47678-MEDIC36LP-etherwood-lp

Ive been waiting on this one since his first release on one of the hospital compilations, I was right to expect great music!

It's definitely an interesting album. Its almost like an Indie take on dnb. Some of the tunes are walking that fine line between brilliant and cheese. There's too many rollers for me, but the tune labeled "sample G" on the Redeye previews is pretty incredible.

Fucks sake, Etherwood is a g. Reminds me of early High Contrast in many ways. Will bag

Beautiful. Disposition is out of this world, what a masterpiece.

And the artwork is amazing.

So glad Spoken is on there! This track is just beyond wonderful. (Why does it say ft. Nti though? I thought he recorded his own vocals for that track... Or is Nti himself?) Begin By Letting Go, The Time Is Here At Last, Hold Your Breath, Spoken & Weightless are the ones for me from initial quick flick through. The other tracks are pretty nice too, maybe not too keen on Shattered.
Definitely getting this release physically.

There are 3 tunes I prefer more than the straight up liquid rollers, Falling Out Of Consciousness, the D sample & the G sample off Redeye, but going on their tracklist for the LP on Redeye, Borderline (which is sample C) & Shattered (which is sample G) aren't on the LP :-/

Wanted more experimental stuff on the LP like Unfolding, which is usually what Med School are pushing

i am stupid i just ordered the camo & krooked lp+cd and the lung album a week ago and now i can pay for shipping again, might have to miss out on signed copies

beautiful album though

Back
Top Bottom