yeah i use kontakt 3 aswell. hard to figure out tho

the ones i like best are...

ArcDev Mainliner
Massive
Kontakt 3
Jungalist
Zeta
Hotel sinus and a few others

checkout the bassline on this track i made. 3xosc bassline, very simple.
www.reverbnation.com/fratanize

called gangster boogie (son of shaft remix)

and listen to marlz, he knows his shit

Oh mate, that one was nice. Could have put a fill with some tremolo in it tho. I use tremolo like a beast tho, maybe too much but it's real nice.

I signed up to reverbnation because of that post! Big it up!

while on the subject... anyone know if there are people who upload their presets to VSTs like Sytrus, Massive, 3xosc and such? I would so love to have a reece preset or a nice wobbly :)

Im not to sure if it works mate cos i made the sub focus sound on massive which he makes on the computer music magazine tutorial but when i went to give it to my mate it wouldn't load up. Although i made it on a mac in logic and he uses pc with fruity loops so that may have had something to do with it??

Im not to sure if it works mate cos i made the sub focus sound on massive which he makes on the computer music magazine tutorial but when i went to give it to my mate it wouldn't load up. Although i made it on a mac in logic and he uses pc with fruity loops so that may have had something to do with it??

Prolly. Way too many variables with that. It's not just midi. Yet again, I could be wrong.

really??

for bass on z3ta try starting a patch from scratch.... start very simple, maybe sine tuned down a few octaves, layer it with a saw or something and tune that down, try a dist wave shape too....... then set the filter to low pass and route it to the LFO or envelope generator.... and maybe distort a little

as for 3xOsc... its a very simple synth, to dont expect nothing complex..... start with something dead simple like a sine/triangle sub or a simple reece and route it to a mixer channel (or a few mixer channels even) and process there

Oh btw..I don't get how to start a blank one ><

I always just tweak some preset :(

Oh and maybe someone should have a tutorial on how to make a preset from scratch but makin it sound good without using any effects from the mixer and such.

With the mixer it's easy

Oh btw..I don't get how to start a blank one ><

I always just tweak some preset :(

Oh and maybe someone should have a tutorial on how to make a preset from scratch but makin it sound good without using any effects from the mixer and such.

With the mixer it's easy

i think if you hold ctrl and click the knobs they go to the default setting.... do that to all knobs........ there may be an easier way though

in fact i have a blank preset i use, i'll upload that if your interested

i think if you hold ctrl and click the knobs they go to the default setting.... do that to all knobs........ there may be an easier way though

in fact i have a blank preset i use, i'll upload that if your interested

Upload it if you want, I think I will turn all the knobs to default tho

yeh the ts404 and 3 x osc is good in FL. Play around with the LFO as well to get a wobble. pm me for msn n i can help u with FL basics, im no expert tho.

but with other software id recomend massive by native instruments (as many people here have said).

jungle is MASSIVE

Back
Top Bottom