Essential plugins to have

AstarrDnB

hey so I was just wondering what plugins do you think are essential for dnb production. I have all the fabfilters but that is about it. I dont care how much they are just tell me what they are and what they do :)
cheers in advance

Both Waves puigtec plugins
waves sound shifter pitch
Logics built in overdrive
NI Massive
Kontakt with action strikes/strings, a piano library
NI transient shaper
Lexicon PCM verbs
Fab filters
Ohmicide (most important)
Izotope Trash

waves sound shifter pitch
NI transient shaper

I'm curious about these plugins. I mean that transient shaper is 99€. Is there really a noticeable difference between it and Logic's enveloper for example? Also, Soundshifter is on sale for 29€ or something atm. Trying to decide if I should grab it or not...

Native instruments Massive[wavetable synth],Xfer serum[wavetablesynth],camelphat[distortion,compressor,filter,lfo,etc.], some great free plugins :Steinberg timeverb,tritik krush[amazing bit crusher],0TT compressor, TAL filter2 , all TAL[ togu audio line]plugins.

Native instruments Massive[wavetable synth],Xfer serum[wavetablesynth],camelphat[distortion,compressor,filter,lfo,etc.], some great free plugins :Steinberg timeverb,tritik krush[amazing bit crusher],0TT compressor, TAL filter2 , all TAL[ togu audio line]plugins.

Camelphat folded a few weeks before I found out about it and now it's not available

sonigen modular
bazille/beatzille
synapse dune/dune be
piz harsh digital noise
farbrausch br404 /br808
braindoc agressor and fx plugins

ni driver
ohm predatohm /quad frohmage/frohmage
voxengo boogex /tube /span
ignite amps /all plugs
axp softamp /all plugs etc...

Bitch please. Get hold of your sines, squares, triangles and saw waves and you're good to go. Pay 1000 bucks to slap a sinewave under your bass is just.... I've seen many producers using massive just for that. Massive sine waves won't sound better than any sine wave done by default plugs.

Point of this is: there's NO essential plugins. Just those you feel that fit your workflow.

Back
Top Bottom