Essential events / club night in July?

Multeeplex

very drunken
VIP Junglist
Hey guys,

i was planning to go to the UK for visiting some dnb events.
Is there anything that you might see as essential to visit while i am staying in England?

Cheers

Danny_Intro

VIP Junglist
Manchester have got a big event if you get chance ENERGY 2011 (SunBeatz Pre-Party) 15 plus headliners

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=191142494266131

Date 29th July 2011
Venue: Sound Control 3 arenas
Tickets Info
Super Earlybirds £10 www.skiddle.com/events/11483860/
Normal £15

Main Arena (OH MY GOD! & SUNBEATZ)

MICKY FINN B2B BRYAN GEE
DRUMSOUND & BASSLINE SMITH
SIGMA
SAVAGE REHAB
SAPPO
ROWNEY & PROPZ

Arena 2 (OH MY GOD!)

KLUTE B2B DOM & ROLAND
ROCKWELL
DUB PHIZIX B2B AL SONAR
HYBRID MINDS
MARK XTC
ALTERED STATES
LUKE EP

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
The Lovebox festival on the 16th July at Victoria Park in London. Snoop dogg doing his doggystyle album, hospitality and Groove Armada.

Multeeplex

very drunken
VIP Junglist
bump

any open air festivals anywhere? heard of relentless nass festival but the lineup is bollocks

i am looking for something between the first july and the 24th.... metalheadz @ fabric is a good start

Last edited:

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
bump

any open air festivals anywhere? heard of relentless nass festival but the lineup is bollocks

i am looking for something between the first july and the 24th.... metalheadz @ fabric is a good start
Lovebox festival in london. Not all dnb but has a hospitality tent including High Contrast, Danny Byrd & Rodigan, snoop dogg doing his doggystyle album and groove armada.

Well there's the Fabriclive on the 22nd with Marky, S.P.Y, Spectrasoul etc and also the 10 Years Of Commercial Suicide on the 9th at Cable with Calibre, D Bridge, Doc Scott, Klute, Marcus Intalex and Break