Eskei - City Sun (liquid)

Eskei

Easy all!

Getting on the summer vibe and trying to produce some liquid for the first time in about a year.

Any thoughts on this? Listening back to it now I think I need to change a few bits just to keep it interesting...

Any feedback is greatly appreciated as always!

Edit: Slightly improved version, with a few subtle changes and a more interesting bassline

Last edited:
Amazing production value man! Love how different sounds you've got playing at the same time, it adds so much to the track. If I were to say anything to improve it, it would be to maybe change up the sub's pattern sometimes for variation. Great work!

I could also, like Hugh, hear a female vocal snippet in there somewhere. But this is totally pro man, brings back the early 90's acid jazz meets drum and bass. Very chilled, very listenable. The sub could have a bit of.....high end character, maybe.......is that even a thing...??? Maybe you know what I mean.:2thumbs:

Cheers guys :)

I know what you mean about vocals, I'm not really sure how to go about finding acapellas though... What do you guys do?

Gonna work on the bass a bit more to keep it interesting, and I'll post an update at somepoint.

Thanks again chaps

Lovely tune but you know what would make it even better in my opinion, lose that synthesized bassline and let a live bass player play it. That would be lush.

Really nice sound overall man. One thing I'd say, is that the main string/synth that runs through the hole track needs dropping at at a few points, as although you have added other variations, the reparativeness of that kinda caught my ear too much. But other than that it's a tune!

Back
Top Bottom