@ Escape

Northen Lights is up next.. Just gone off to be mastered.. The remixes will be coming on Muzik Hertz Ltd as soon as i get the new version of Bounty Hunter.

Tyke's 12" will be after followed by and e.p by P.A which will include a remix of Ill or Hitback by someone.. ;)

Northen Lights is up next.. Just gone off to be mastered.. The remixes will be coming on Muzik Hertz Ltd as soon as i get the new version of Bounty Hunter.

Tyke's 12" will be after followed by and e.p by P.A which will include a remix of Ill or Hitback by someone.. ;)

Looking forward to that, cheers again!

What happened to Aesthetics - Keep watch???

Is this tune even signed on Muzik hertz?

Im sure I herd you playing this before escape

I'd love to know my self.. Havent heard from him in a long time.. It's well old now... I took it off him october/november 2006

Ohhhhh shit! Tyke's previous release was fucking big and ive heard hes on it atm! and an Ill vip must be big!! and hitback!

bigup escape!

talkin bout aesthetics anyone kno any info about sambata (i think)..is a big tune. Used to hear PA rinse it alot on his sets from renegade radio

Back
Top Bottom