DnB Error - (another) Drum and Bass Competition Mix

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
I dont record mixes so close to eachother but coincidently there is another competition that just came to light so had to do another one :shrug:(http://soundcloud.com/errordnb/drum-bass-competition-mix). All feedback appreciated :)

1) Noisia - My World
2) >>> Optiv & BTK - Understand
3) Rido - Twisted VIP
4) Optiv & BTK - Whatever (Mefjus Remix)
5) Audio - Headroom
6) Noisia & Phace - Program
7) Maztek - Limber
8) Future Cut - Obsession (Ulterior Motive Remix)
9) >>> Ram Trilogy - Gridock (Break Remix)
10) Phace & Spor - Out of Focus
11) Enei & Kasra - So Real (Mefjus Remix)
12) >>> Spor - Stoppit
13) Ulterior Motive & FD - Drum Circle
14) >>>Silent Witness & Survival - Immortal
15) Phace - Strange Science
16) Amoss - Rollpipe
17) Eastcolours - Murderer
18) Foreign Concept - Jaipur (Villem Remix)
19) Emperor - Monolith
20) Clarity - Parallels
21) Xtrah - Arise
22) Hybris - Ender

Last edited:
lovely mix, pretty much flawless once again, glad I found this place so many great djs floating around on here. Just bought a pair of cdjs myself so Im gonna be putting up some new mixes hopefully real soon, got any tips to help a brother out?

lovely mix, pretty much flawless once again, glad I found this place so many great djs floating around on here. Just bought a pair of cdjs myself so Im gonna be putting up some new mixes hopefully real soon, got any tips to help a brother out?

nice one man, cheers for checking it out ;)

the best bit of advice i could give is learn how to pitch ride, if you dont know that already, it was definitely a game changer after i found out about it when i first got decks

Last edited by a moderator:
So what competition is this for exactly? Is it just like 30 min, fit as many tunes as possible? Required to mix live?

So what competition is this for exactly? Is it just like 30 min, fit as many tunes as possible? Required to mix live?

https://www.facebook.com/DrumandbassOfficial

Check it out there, there isn't a specific time and theres no required amount of tunes, thats just my style of mixing. And yeah i guess its required to mix live as its a DJ competition

listening now geez

whats your recording set up/mixer btw? Sound quality is unreal

EDIT - This is fucking illllll

Last edited:
Much prefer this mix to your other one Lee, selection was wicked, mixing was rock solid. Not much else I can say but this is one of the best mixes I've listened to all round for a long time.

(y)

Would like to hear a full length mix from yourself hopefully soon!

Big up

Great mixing. Cramming 22 tracks into 33 minutes is pretty impressive, even more so when they all flow so seamlessly. Your style of mixing really suits the type of music you're choosing, all very fast and full of action :)

listening now geez

whats your recording set up/mixer btw? Sound quality is unreal

EDIT - This is fucking illllll

Thanks! Recording with my Tascam recorder and i have a Xone 42 ;)

Much prefer this mix to your other one Lee, selection was wicked, mixing was rock solid. Not much else I can say but this is one of the best mixes I've listened to all round for a long time.

(y)

Would like to hear a full length mix from yourself hopefully soon!

Big up

Cheers mate, this is definitely more in my comfort zone than my other one so i think it flowed a lot better! i'm definitely gonna give yours a listen soon and give you some feedback when i get back from holiday.

Great mixing. Cramming 22 tracks into 33 minutes is pretty impressive, even more so when they all flow so seamlessly. Your style of mixing really suits the type of music you're choosing, all very fast and full of action

thanks a lot for the feedback and listening ;)

This is a big mix ! Really nice tune selection and the flow of the mix is awesome... slightly offtopic but is it just me or is the Mefjus remix of Whatever noway near as good as the original?

competitions on all over the show, well played another top mix

so real so good it got played twice ;)

Back
Top Bottom