Error - 3 Deck - Deep Dark & Dangerous Vol 1

DJError

AKA Error
VIP Junglist
Any comments or constructive criticism appreciated!

Noisia - Diplodocus (The Upbeats Remix)
Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl
>>>Phace & Spor - Out of Focus
D* Minds - Out of Time (Enei Remix)
D-Bridge & Vegas - True Romance
Break - Hot Love
Kontrol - Forcefield (Optiv & BTK Remix)
>>>Moving Fusion - Turbulence
Bladerunner - Feel For You
Break - Breakfast
Octane & DLR - Transition
>>>Capone - Friday
Sunchased & Nickbee - Zoned
Kasra & Juebi - The Rift
Sensa - Psychosis
Noisia - Floatin Zero (Icicle Remix)
Wickaman RV - Ev's dead
Hybris & Rido - First Contact
June Miller - Snapchase
Krakota - Myself
Loxy & Resound - Sin City
Cause for Concern - Deadweight
Rockwell - Tripwire
Subwave & Enei - The Mines
Skeptical - Fluctuate
>>>Krakota - Scraper
Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction (Lynx Refix)
Mikal - Lifts Me Up
Break & Die - Grand Funk Hustle
>>>Phace - Freedom of Filth
DJ Fresh - Heavyweight
>>>Origin Unknown - Valley of the Shadows
Critical Impact & Komonazmuk- Translation
Benny Page & Zero G - Game of Death
Icicle & Commix - Ultra Clean
Mikal - Epic
>>>Lomax - Artisan VIP​

Also check out my outlook festival competition entry here!!

http://http://www.mixcloud.com/djkro/outlook-festival-2012-competition-entry/

Last edited:
will get on this man

ps, its about the 3rd mix in a month iv seen on here called "deep dark and dangerous!" lol/
tl looks nice

hopefully it's deeper darker and more dangerous than those other mixes ;) tho mate

listening now. certainly the opening few mixes are damn dangerous bro!
will leave some thoughts in due course...if it looks like i've forgotten to give some views/thoughts hit me a PM and i'll be right back at ya.

:2thumbs:

Noisia - Diplodocus (The Upbeats Remix) - really not feeling this remix.

Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl - yeah ok. liked how it came in and the switch to alien girl when the drums dissapeared. but to be honest. i found it a bit much. too much on all eq's, it made the overall volume jump up a notch. less is so much more. you can always add eq back after u drop it in, just to keep it smoother, its a safer option.

>>>Phace & Spor - Out of Focus - wicked. niceley taken out of the mix too.

D* Minds - Out of Time (Enei Remix) - dropped in perfectly, would have liked a switch to this tune b4 the drop. some nice lil crossfader flicks too. kept it interesting. excellent mix. absoultley hate this tune with a passion tho. its sounds like electric gravy being pissed onto a toaster.

D-Bridge & Vegas - True Romance - brilliant. really liked it. out of time could have benefited with a tad less eq.

Break - Hot Love - fuck yes mate. came in real quick. i was still diggin on the last mix. thought this sat really well, liked the cheeky crossover too. well played.

Kontrol - Forcefield (Optiv & BTK Remix) - RAR! dirty, well mixed but more importantly i thought it set a real nice mood. especially with the hot love vocal poking through.

Moving Fusion - Turbulence - didn't think id like it at first, but yeah it was cool. not sure the stabs sit that well over this bass but it was by no means a bad mix.

Break - Breakfast - was ok, not ur best blend so far. are we missing a tune in the trackist? i recognise those vocals but cant think what its called.

Octane & DLR - Transition - came in wicked. liked it.

>>>Capone - Friday - im picking up a signiture structure to ur 3 way blends. its not a bad thing. and this one is sounding good. especially when the bass sits over trasnistion.

Sunchased & Nickbee - Zoned - respect! im all about this tune at the mo. really cant get enough of it. i reckon it will sit swish over transition... yeah i was right it does sit nice. might have prefered the bass the other way around tho.

Kasra & Juebi - The Rift - nice, impressed with this one... theres that 3 way mix structure again.

Sensa - Psychosis - not heard this before. brilliant mix. u got them sounding as one. impressive.

Noisia - Floatin Zero (Icicle Remix) - loved it.

Wickaman RV - Ev's dead - mid too high. took too much away from floating zero, more so on the intro than the bass.

Hybris & Rido - First Contact - too much mid on that pad during the into. not at all on the drop tho. the bass mixed wicked with ev's. wasn't so keen on the crossfades tho.

June Miller - Snapchase - whoa. lil messy at the drop there. but dont worry, fixed in good time and the blend wasn't half bad.

Krakota - Myself - well played. liked this one man.

gotta shoot out of the office. will finish this, soudning wicked this far.

Noisia - Diplodocus (The Upbeats Remix) - really not feeling this remix.

Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl - yeah ok. liked how it came in and the switch to alien girl when the drums dissapeared. but to be honest. i found it a bit much. too much on all eq's, it made the overall volume jump up a notch. less is so much more. you can always add eq back after u drop it in, just to keep it smoother, its a safer option.

>>>Phace & Spor - Out of Focus - wicked. niceley taken out of the mix too.

D* Minds - Out of Time (Enei Remix) - dropped in perfectly, would have liked a switch to this tune b4 the drop. some nice lil crossfader flicks too. kept it interesting. excellent mix. absoultley hate this tune with a passion tho. its sounds like electric gravy being pissed onto a toaster.

D-Bridge & Vegas - True Romance - brilliant. really liked it. out of time could have benefited with a tad less eq.

Break - Hot Love - fuck yes mate. came in real quick. i was still diggin on the last mix. thought this sat really well, liked the cheeky crossover too. well played.

Kontrol - Forcefield (Optiv & BTK Remix) - RAR! dirty, well mixed but more importantly i thought it set a real nice mood. especially with the hot love vocal poking through.

Moving Fusion - Turbulence - didn't think id like it at first, but yeah it was cool. not sure the stabs sit that well over this bass but it was by no means a bad mix.

Break - Breakfast - was ok, not ur best blend so far. are we missing a tune in the trackist? i recognise those vocals but cant think what its called.

Octane & DLR - Transition - came in wicked. liked it.

>>>Capone - Friday - im picking up a signiture structure to ur 3 way blends. its not a bad thing. and this one is sounding good. especially when the bass sits over trasnistion.

Sunchased & Nickbee - Zoned - respect! im all about this tune at the mo. really cant get enough of it. i reckon it will sit swish over transition... yeah i was right it does sit nice. might have prefered the bass the other way around tho.

Kasra & Juebi - The Rift - nice, impressed with this one... theres that 3 way mix structure again.

Sensa - Psychosis - not heard this before. brilliant mix. u got them sounding as one. impressive.

Noisia - Floatin Zero (Icicle Remix) - loved it.

Wickaman RV - Ev's dead - mid too high. took too much away from floating zero, more so on the intro than the bass.

Hybris & Rido - First Contact - too much mid on that pad during the into. not at all on the drop tho. the bass mixed wicked with ev's. wasn't so keen on the crossfades tho.

June Miller - Snapchase - whoa. lil messy at the drop there. but dont worry, fixed in good time and the blend wasn't half bad.

Krakota - Myself - well played. liked this one man.

gotta shoot out of the office. will finish this, soudning wicked this far.

thanks a lot for the feedback mate! appreciated

but yeh i kinda wish that turbulence came in a phrase later so they both dropped together, think that would have sounded better

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom