Erm...a question?

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Where have the two threads that I started gone?

It's a bit odd because I cant see a reason why they'd be removed? Does this happen alot?

The last thing I posted was this:

to reflect on how I feel when I buy mp3s! Unfortunately it had the effect of making them both disappear!

...I cant believe it's the thinly veiled drug references in the names of the performers in the video that was the cause...

Any chance of putting 'em back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Erm...a question?

It's a bit odd because I cant see a reason why they'd be removed? Does this happen alot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKbY-62Pg3c

to reflect on how I feel when I buy mp3s! Unfortunately it had the effect of making them both disappear!

...I cant believe it's the thinly veiled drug references in the names of the performers in the video that was the cause...

Dude, only shit pointless threads get deleted.

Does this answer your question?

Probably because they were 2 of the most retarded threads in the history of this board

I deleted them. As you were told many times the logic behind your questioning, yet you still contradicted it. You were even told by a major D&B producer numerous amounts of times. Someone who knows his stuff and has had a lot of wisdom to share. Now I'm not sure what your problem is, maybe you are simple & can not comprehend the advice you have been given previously but I'm going to give you some now STOP MAKING WASTE THREADS AND THEY WON'T GET DELETED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKbY-62Pg3c

i actually have no idea what what this is on about. Unfortunatly after i read this post my eyes got aids..

3_04.jpg

what did I tell u

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom