Eric B & Rakim, LL Cool J & Public Enemy Live in Amsterdam 1987.

meathead1512

Ive been going through some old disc's & came across this bit of vintage oldskool hip hop!! :spliff:

Ive a couple more oldskool hip hop sets, i will put them up if anyone wants.. Enjoy!!

Eric B & Rakim, LL Cool J & Public Enemy - Live in Amsterdam 1987

Eric B & Rakim, LL Cool J & Public Enemy - Live in Amsterdam Part 1.mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/?kymzz3ngftn

Eric B & Rakim, LL Cool J & Public Enemy - Live in Amsterdam Part 2.mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/?jdm5knnmieg

Last edited:

moocha

thank u much 4 that meathead, i went to this tour at hammersmith odeon (showing my age now) that night that ended up being the live parts of public enemys 2nd LP so it brings back good memories from that era.. a lot of the music played that night was definitely a forerunner for the rave/breakbeat scene in the uk.. funny enough lot of people left when ll cool j came on and started doing his "i need love" bit....
everyone was definitely there to see public enemy who were bottom of the bill
out of interest where did you get this recording from?? never come across it before

cheers anyway meathead

meathead1512

thank u much 4 that meathead, i went to this tour at hammersmith odeon (showing my age now) that night that ended up being the live parts of public enemys 2nd LP so it brings back good memories from that era.. a lot of the music played that night was definitely a forerunner for the rave/breakbeat scene in the uk.. funny enough lot of people left when ll cool j came on and started doing his "i need love" bit....
everyone was definitely there to see public enemy who were bottom of the bill
out of interest where did you get this recording from?? never come across it before

cheers anyway meathead

I don't no where i got this from, i was sorting through some old disc's & found one tilted 1986-89 & this was on it.. There's a lot of early house on it as well, frankie knuckles, farley jackmaster funk, tony humphries, jeff mills, colin favor, steve williams plus a few more.. I will put some up if anyone is interested in them!!

theicky

Watching cats cotch back
That was awesome Meathead - thank you so much for the effort, it is greatly appreciated! A set from the year I elected to come back into this world - cheeeeers!

Top Bottom