ERECSEAN - XY [deep as]

erecsean

taken the link off for now. will finish the tune completely and repost. thanks for the comments everyone

Last edited:
haha it aint dubstep though. its still 170bpm.. im on a quest to find the hidden beat. and once again, its not dubstep :P

Yeah its definately not dubstep lol. It's kinda like a dark moody chillout track (if thats possible??)

I like it, Its very different. Good use of vocals, wouldve liked to have heard a few more switch ups in there as it gets a little monotonous after a while, but good going so far.

haha it aint dubstep though. its still 170bpm.. im on a quest to find the hidden beat. and once again, its not dubstep :P

it's halfstep, which is pretty much like dubstep lolz, just 30bpm above the normal 140bpm from dubstep.
My fault, sorry.

Yeah its definately not dubstep lol. It's kinda like a dark moody chillout track (if thats possible??)

I like it, Its very different. Good use of vocals, wouldve liked to have heard a few more switch ups in there as it gets a little monotonous after a while, but good going so far.

thanks man. exactly the feedback i was after. will try to switch it up a bit more :)

Wicked tune man. Sounds awesome.

If I had any comment it would be that the kick and the snare sound so crisp, clean and punchy up front that they perhaps don't totally gel into the soundscape behind them. The snare especially I would like to hear with a little room added. At which point I may find I had it wrong...but that was my impression as I listened.
Not a big thing at all, the tune is great. Nice.

Sick tune, mate :) The vocal is soooo damn good and fits the track perfectly. I don't find anything wrong with this one, really nice work!

taken the link off for now. will finish the tune completely and repost. thanks for the comments everyone xxxxx

Back
Top Bottom