ERECSEAN - XY [deep as]

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Yeah its definately not dubstep lol. It's kinda like a dark moody chillout track (if thats possible??)

I like it, Its very different. Good use of vocals, wouldve liked to have heard a few more switch ups in there as it gets a little monotonous after a while, but good going so far.

Neomind

Too many skulls!">:O
VIP Junglist
haha it aint dubstep though. its still 170bpm.. im on a quest to find the hidden beat. and once again, its not dubstep :p
it's halfstep, which is pretty much like dubstep lolz, just 30bpm above the normal 140bpm from dubstep.
My fault, sorry.

Yeah its definately not dubstep lol. It's kinda like a dark moody chillout track (if thats possible??)

I like it, Its very different. Good use of vocals, wouldve liked to have heard a few more switch ups in there as it gets a little monotonous after a while, but good going so far.
thanks man. exactly the feedback i was after. will try to switch it up a bit more :)

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
Wicked tune man. Sounds awesome.

If I had any comment it would be that the kick and the snare sound so crisp, clean and punchy up front that they perhaps don't totally gel into the soundscape behind them. The snare especially I would like to hear with a little room added. At which point I may find I had it wrong...but that was my impression as I listened.
Not a big thing at all, the tune is great. Nice.