ERECSEAN & JAYEM - Heart Arps [epic liquid]

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by erecsean, Mar 11, 2010.

1. erecsean

erecsean Member

http://soundcloud.com/erecseanjayem/heart-arps

pretty much done.. just need to mix it down + master. let me kno if theres anything that would be nice changed/removed/added etc... critical feedback is especially welcome.. i can handle it :p

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  2. erecsean

erecsean Member

bump.. keep in mind i will return any feedback for your tunes if you comment :)

3. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Nice heartbeat in the intro, builds anticipation! not too sure about the synth in the intro, sounds a little trance like to me, but it's still nice. Good pad work. Sub could do with coming up a db or two, sounds really quiet to me, can barely hear it under the pads. Nice drum fills every now and then.

Overall a pretty nice track, but definately need to raise the bass!

4. erecsean

erecsean Member

thanks for the reply! have properly mixed it down (more audible bass now), crisper drums, more depth to intro.. and little bits and bobs added for good measure.

5. mikeknight123

mikeknight123 Member

I really like this, really chilled out but still somehow pretty epic lol. I agree that heartbeat at the start is awesome it really gets you pumped... (no pun intended).

It might just be me but I think the hats may be a tiny bit too high in the mix for my liking, I really like what you've done with them though. I love the little drum fills too you did a good job making them sound natural.

Overall really nice tune I like it mate.

6. erecsean

erecsean Member

thanks for the kind words bro! :)
    im supporting Mayhem next week so ill get the chance to play it out on a massive rig, can't wait to hear it!