Equipment this fellas used

All right. Since there is no information about studio equipment Source Direct duo used to use when were making tunes like Crane, Black Rose, Black Domina and others in 96-97, I wonder if anybody here can certainly say something about it. Maybe somebody here was on friendly terms with this guys and were in their studio and could tell me about their equipment. Many thanks and my apologies if I disturbed.:rolf:

Do you know something? Well, I'm a musik maker and permanently interested in SD methods of studio working, as I'm big SD fan as well. So, if you have something to say, please, do it. :oscar:

no no, wouldve said in my first post if i did.
i can only tell you what you already know, buch of hardware with cubase (or other sequencing sofware) as the only exception.
the man to ask would be dillusion on DOA as i feel his sound comes close to SDs exorcise the demons album.

logikz said:
the man to ask would be dillusion on DOA as i feel his sound comes close to SDs exorcise the demons album.

Haha he might get upset cos they used Akais and not Emus

That's about all I know though, I think that's the main thing really, that and a desk of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom