Equipment List?

why not get some technics 1210's and if your getting active speakers you dont need an amplifier, im no dj but you might need some headphones

you wouldnt need the amp if you buy active speakers if im not mistaken plus how about 2nd hand technics while you can get em ?

why not get some technics 1210's and if your getting active speakers you dont need an amplifier, im no dj but you might need some headphones

beat me to it

DEFO ^^ technics you'll never need to upgrade n they'll never ware out

well if thats your budget you could do a lot better it seems, id spend less on the speakers and a bit more on the mixer

oh well and dont rush a purchase, read some test and search some boards

standard mk2's (Industry standard) that what i got n they never let me down. Mk5's are alot of money in comparison.

My friend sellin a pair for 325, have a look on Ebay.

Got the Mackie MR8's in the post, had a thought, how can I connect them to my computer?
Obviously a soundcard so, could someone point me in the right direction? £175-£200 max, thanks fellas xx

£1000 for a beginner! Nah what are you on about my beginner was £272 total for everything

No need to spend that kind of money yet, even second hand Technics are around for 300-400

But then again you dont want to see that speakers I had as a beginner. Just spend the money on speakers :)

spending more on a better mixer is a thought you should consider. when i got my first setup i was keen to get the best as i didn't like the thought of having to sell my stuff to upgrade in a few years time. but i tdpeends how serious you are about mixing.
support the calls for a pair of Mk2s though, simply amazing.

you can get technics on ebay for less than 300, just look properly and search all models on there. some bargains to be had.

Mk5s are so much better than mk2s. Better torque, nice pitch fader all round a better deck for noT much more second hand

Back
Top Bottom