EQ with build-in analyzer

ARTFX

Artist, sound designer and tutor
VIP Junglist
What do you guys think is the best EQ plugin which has a built in Frequency Analyzer?
It has to be pretty accurate though.

Yeah I know, but I don't like the feel of the Parametric EQ in FL.
Fabfilter Pro-Q looks good though. I've been using the Sonnox Oxford EQ so far, but that one doesn't have a build in analyzer.
So generally I was looking for a similar EQ of the same class.

Im using apEQ

---------- Post added at 09:08 ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 ----------

im using apEQ. It changed his name back in March, but it still is quite the same, im not at my work computer atm, so i cant take a look.. something with "apEqualized" or so. Dont know.

regards sadhu

How's that? I find it to be one of the most versatile EQ's there is. Some of the modes it has makes it sound very filtery.

Just don't like the feel of it, worked with quite some other EQ's that where more precise than the one from FL studio.
Also I wanna get away from using FL's native plugins, since that's what got my tracks sounding so dull up until one year ago.

Yup the sonnox eq is my favourite one as well, usually i use my ears, but at times there is just some low end rumble that you just can't spot.... so i just pop in pro - Q which is very accurate, to check out what's what , and sometimes replace it by The sonnox eq afterwards.

I use cubase's eq for cuts and a voxengo parametric and and a graphic eq in the beginning of the chain. Works like a charm for me!

Its pretty awesome. I work in a pretty messed up way, bass in ableton live, effects and synth etc in fl studio and the majority of drum loops from scratch in sonar, then compile everything sonar.

Think I'm gonna use something like Pro-Q for my EQ, but probably I'll still be using the Sonnox EQ a lot. :D
Just like the Sonnox EQ and Reverb really much.

Back
Top Bottom