EPs/LPs you've bagged just for one tune

dillinja grimey ep - grimey
moving fusion beginning ep - the beginning
future sound of cambridge ep - logistics - together
31 records ep - pendulum - vault
here comes trouble vol 8 - futurecut - 20/20 remix
grid remixes ep - zen - turnstyle (baron remix)

etc....
one advantage of single mp3s now

Jenna G - For Lost Friends EP - For In Love as mentioned
Invisible - Floating Zero EP - For Floating Zero as mentioned
Zen - Your Shout EP - For Your Shout but now wish I didn't as I havn't touched it in a long time
Jaydan - Driller Killer EP - For Driller Killer, other tunes are alright but wouldn't play them
Noisia - Split The Atom (Vision EP) - For Shellshock
Soul:R - DAT:MUSIC II (Part 2) - For Monarch, although I guess Resist is alright
31 Records - King Of Rollers EP Volume 3 - For Vault
Noisia - Collision EP - For Cannonball
Trei - Innuendo EP - For Lead Me On
Violence - Salvation LP - For Neo Remix

Cold Fear EP - Driftwood...

sorry icey, this one just smacks the rest every time

but Cause is on that EP :'<

Future sound of london 3

also Quarks, but only ended up playing asylum

syncopated city for Uska, still a big tune

Last edited:
I'll start...

Travel the galaxy LP - I don't mind some of the other tunes, but the only one i've ever played is chubrub

Jenna G For Lost Friends - In love

No More Idols - Really don't rate Hocus Pocus, but bagged this just for No Problem

Sub Focus EP - Deep Space

Dimension 2 EP - Swamp Thing

Titan EP - Titan

Invisible EP 1 - Floating Zero

Invisible EP 2 - Underprint

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now...

WOW! im sure u have the same collection of vinyl as me! BUT how do u not like Hocus Pocus! Wat an absolute monster of a tune!!
For lost friends - Do you not like 'Heavy'!? :O only recently started playing it, but such a tune to mix with
Agreed with the sub focus ep! all about deep space!!!! but world of hurt as well!? come on, that is a monster!!
Dimensions ep - all about swamp thing, FLY AWAY HOME!! wat a tune!!

But back to the question.....
King of the rollers 3 EP - All about Pendulum - Vault!

Just given the rest of the titan EP a proper listen, Incoming is big, and reflections is pretty good, so I suppose that probably shouldn't be on the list, although at the time I did just buy it for Titan.

With the dimensions 2 ep, I reckon the original of the beginning is better so would rather play that, and although I quite like fly away home and bypass I don't see myself ever playing them.

I still rinse this regularly! Severely underated tune.

same, but now it is the tune i reach for least, that ep is just big

Agreed, I play every tune from that EP!

Invisible 002 however... bought for Underprint but haven't got into the rest of it. I'll give the whole thing another mix later and see if I change my mind. Sometime's when you buy an EP for one track you don't realise you're neglecting the rest of it.

Travel the galaxy LP - I don't mind some of the other tunes, but the only one i've ever played is chubrub

Understand this... I think it's cause he's made some of the other tunes too tricky to mix. Weird structures... takes a while to work out the correct cue point, and if you get it wrong it will sound terrible.

Last edited:
TBH For me Chubrub is one of the least played tracks off that EP, Titanium and snaggletooth are serious tunes!

Also bought the phoenix rising EP for deadline drumsound & bassline remix, realise now it's not nearly as good as the original... Bit more DJ friendly though.

TBH For me Chubrub is one of the least played tracks off that EP, Titanium and snaggletooth are serious tunes!

Also bought the phoenix rising EP for deadline drumsound & bassline remix, realise now it's not nearly as good as the original... Bit more DJ friendly though.

I've given those tunes a listen, I'm giving this LP another chance. Titanium will definitely have more plays from now on!

Renegade Hardware - Quantum Mechanics

Although it was actually a top compilation I bought it just for "The Germ" by Genoforce (Future Forces & Genotype).

I'll start...

Jenna G For Lost Friends - In love

No More Idols - Really don't rate Hocus Pocus, but bagged this just for No Problem

Sub Focus EP - Deep Space

Dimension 2 EP - Swamp Thing

Titan EP - Titan

Invisible EP 1 - Floating Zero

Invisible EP 2 - Underprint

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now...

Check out the last tune on that EP called Incoming. Fucking great tune that is criminally overlooked for Titan

AI - Stand Alone LP - Pigeon Hole
Jonny L - Magnetic LP - See Red
V/A - Razin Hell EP pt 2 - World Of Music (Twisted Individual rmx)
Nightlife EP 3 - Lunar Bass (Commix rmx)
Dimensions EP 2 - Swamp Thing
Here Comes Trouble Volume 8 - 20/20 rmx

Rollz EP for Truth Hurts
Calibre - Even If for Even If
Calibre - Judgement Day EP for Judgement Day
Jade - Venom LP for This Is My World Rmx
Renegade Hardware - Aquarius EP for Raiden - Aquarius
Bachelors Of Science - Science Fiction for The Ice Dance
Logistics - Wide Lens EP for Wide Lens
Renegade Hardware - Babylon LP for The Plague VIP
Photek - Form & Function Vol 2 for Baltimore Rmx
Hospital - Weapons Of Mass Creation Two for Inside My Soul Rmx
State Of Mind - Back To The Jungle EP for Back To The Jungle
Calibre - Second Sun for Second Sun
Tech Freak - One More Nail In The Coffin EP for Golden Sword
Dom & Roland - Chronology fpr Moulin Rouge Rmx
Renegade Hardware - The Hardware Chronicles Volume 2 for Infected Spirit
TOV - Here Comes Trouble Vol. 8 for 20/20 Rmx
Ram - Ram Raiders Volume One for Firewire
DJ Hype - Playaz Style for True Playaz Style
Bad Company - The Fear EP for 4 Days

Essiential Rewindz Lp.. was bought just for messiah... but the other tunes on there are quite sick and good in the mix... got fairly pissed off that its getting another release on the 15 years thing

Essiential Rewindz Lp.. was bought just for messiah... but the other tunes on there are quite sick and good in the mix... got fairly pissed off that its getting another release on the 15 years thing

Did the same thing. I dont think the other tunes on that LP have stood the test of time. They sound dated which is why I never really play any of them.

Ditto on the repress thing too

Renegade Hardware - Quantum Mechanics

Although it was actually a top compilation I bought it just for "The Germ" by Genoforce (Future Forces & Genotype).

You mean you dont play Kane - System (Optical & Fierce Remix)?????? that is a fucking stonker!!!

However I must say I bagged the Faith Massive EP soley for Artisan VIP

Back
Top Bottom