Felon

hello

this is my first complete tune i made with cubase. i started 2 or 3 months ago

http://www.myspace.com/Epoch42

and i just made a myspace acc for this haha

the pic in the profil is also made by me

design & music is the shit

Last edited:
you have the right idea, for a first track its a good effort, you just need to keep at it, my advice to you is make things bigger. one way of doing this is not filling every 1/16 with stuff in the patterns but make them longer and sparser

^by bigger, do you mean longer?

And good track, I liked it. Dark vibe to it. Nice about me too, lol

one way of doing it, i feel, to make things bigger is to make the patterns longer and more sparse, as well as avoiding the usual frequency groups the generic coke can pc speakers slot you in. its an idea im chasing at the moment, dont know if it makes sense to you but ed rush & optical employ this technique on wormhole, in fact a lot of drum and bass from that era did (photek, hidden agenda, source direct)

but no, i dont mean bigger as in longer i mean just to get the sounds bigger in your mind when they happen in the song

Sorry to break it to you mate.... but Epoch are a pretty well established dnb band.... id consider a change of name.

good effort for first track though mate!! keep it up... look forward to hearing more stuff...

Sorry to break it to you mate.... but Epoch are a pretty well established dnb band.... id consider a change of name.

good effort for first track though mate!! keep it up... look forward to hearing more stuff...

whaaaaaat? fuck

i didnt found anything related to epoch

could you send me a link or something

fuck that......

and thanks for the positive feedback :)

Back
Top Bottom