Epic Songs?

I know you've been in a club or have been listening to a mix or however you've come across a song. But you hear it and you instantly think, "holy crap, this song is epic". List the songs that have made you say or feel this way.

For me some of them are:

Sparfunk & Joe Solo - Rapture

Konflict - Messiah

Ram Trilogy - Screamer (Shimon Remix)

Noisia (Cant remember the name but it's the song where dude keeps saying "it's going down", and it has that dmx sample.."if a dogs on a leash then a dog's gonna bite"...etc)

The original Beastman (I believe it's ed rush & optical)

Calyx & Teebee - The Divide

Evol Intent - Flipside
AND Era of Diversion

Calyx & Teebee remix of a break song, think it's called submerged, regardless it's well epic.

All i got for now.

Noisia (Cant remember the name but it's the song where dude keeps saying "it's going down", and it has that dmx sample.."if a dogs on a leash then a dog's gonna bite"...etc)
All i got for now.

blockcontrol VIP, epic indeed blad! :gun: overplayed thou

I

The original Beastman (I believe it's ed rush & optical)

noisia - block control vip (unreleased)
ram trilogy - beastman (andy, ant and shimon made the original)

as for the epic tunes in my book - way too many to mention. dnb and jungle as dance music genres are actually for me something above anything that music has to offer :love:

Back
Top Bottom