epic looking new game!

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist

ok, so i will hold my hand up, i was a warhammer geek when i was a liccle yout... always wanted a good game, they never delivered! :(

however, this is coming out and looks like gears of war with the epic story and setting of warhammer!

i await your tirades of nerd-bashing

:2thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
The chars. are fucking HUGE! Also, narrator dude's voice sounds like that shit hurts. I'd give it a demo, but I prolly wouldn't buy it unless they get a better trailer.

JJEC

VIP Junglist

Thats you, thats what you look like.

But in all honesty it looks quite good. However shouldnt it be in the gaming thread?

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
^^ I guess I was right lol

Thats you, thats what you look like.

But in all honesty it looks quite good. However shouldnt it be in the gaming thread?
It should be, but maybe he didn't want the rest of the thread to taint this?

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You can find Richie flying the DnB flag outside here on the weekends:

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Haha, Richie, hanging out with teens and 30 year old virgins who still live at home and their mum irons their y-fronts.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
yep, you all caught me... i actually look like this

i just pretened to be richie stix cos hes pretty cool guy, and doesnt affraid of anything... and is a badman jump up producer

i just go on his facebook and lift pictures of him cos he has fine bitches :(

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
yep, you all caught me... i actually look like this

i just pretened to be richie stix cos hes pretty cool guy, and doesnt affraid of anything... and is a badman jump up producer

i just go on his facebook and lift pictures of him cos he has fine bitches :(
He actually looks like a real life character from Warcraft. Like some sort of wizard-like elf who fingers badgers when hes not weilding a sword of condor or some shit