Drum & Bass EP WIP Feedback appreciated.

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by CnH, Jul 6, 2016.

1. CnH

CnH Rol

Lo guys..
    Currently working on a cheeky EP as some motivation to get back on the creationism.

Agamemnon was created from pure rage and hatred, a sort of 'Fuck everyone'
    kind of vibe and I hope thats translated well. Easter Egg if you know the story of Agamemnon, you'll understand my current situation haha :D

Trials was created as more of a exercise in sample play. I never really had an idea or end goal when going into this, I just let what
    happen happen. As the great Bob Ross once said: "No mistakes, just happy little accidents'

I hope either of these sparks some interest in you, and as I said, feedback, appreciation, hate, all welcome to me.

Keep them rolling,
    -Rol

Edit: I feel as though the soundcloud player might not be working with my tracks, I will include links straight to them.

Im gonna leave that edit message so you can laugh at me.. Tracks were set to private ha..

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  2. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Sounds alright. Trials has a nice late 90s vibe to it.

Agamemnon, nice bassline, the snare could do with a lot more punch and sharpness imo.

3. CuriosityKilledTheCat

CuriosityKilledTheCat MissingNo

Hey man, I like the basses on Agamemnon. There's a cool stereo image I find. Imo you shouldn't put the whole bass in the intro, it kind of spoils the drop I think