EP for the week of 03/21/04: Wishdokta M.A.D. EP Kickin 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
*MP3s no longer available*

As I finnish up Spring Break, which was a nice week of relaxing, I bring you the M.A.D. EP! A wonderful record containing some high energy rushy tracks from Wishdokta. No doubt this is one of his very best releases of all time.

The Massive Audio Disturbance Remix I first heard when an old internet friend (who dropped off the face of the earth) named Jon sent me a tape of a bunch of his hardcore CDs. This was track was on the beginning of one of those and it totaly floored me at the time. Its a crazy hoover based tune with a shuffly stepping beat that never ever lets up and gives you a break. The very best moment in this tune is when it builds and builds and then drops into a new fresh hands in the air moment preceding a chipmonk vocal stating "Its time for the rush, lets go, lets GO!!!!" The original mix isn't very good IMOP as it doesn't have all of the good edits that the remix includes. The original basicly sounds like it was thrown together without much thought. If your reading this Wish, no worries, 90% of your material is golden so don't loose any sleep over my diss. Hell, I'm even warming up to the bannana sausage record.

The flip has "Teknoskitzo" which is an equaly wonderful track which is a bit more traditional in its form. It has a riff which reminds me of Prodigy's "Everybody in the Place (Fairground Remix)" and it has lots of delicious bass and hands in the air moments. It even has older Kickin Records rave riffs which didn't get used too much after 1991. Its a great tune which sounds great as a follow up to Manix "Hardcore Junglism".

Artist: Wishdokta
EP Title: M.A.D. EP
Track A1: M.A.D. (Massive Audio Disturbance Remix)
Track B1: Teknoskitzo
Track B2: M.A.D. (Original)
Label: Kickin Records
Catalog Number: Kickin 21

N-JOI! :gpeace: Its time for the rush, lets download, DOWNLOAD!!!

Last edited:
yo buddy this is some wicked tunes, big ups wishdokta i wish i never sold any of my old skool but i did! :jerkit:
kickin records massive yo "whine your bottom-wishdokta, shaggy riddims,the scientist etc.
respect for this yo.. ;) .

oh shit... i remember buying this record on ebay.co.uk! :O

fortunately i don't regret it, classic tunes there! lucky me i don't have to rip it myself!! :not_worth

ghehe

cheers

Edited out price - 1992

Last edited by a moderator:
What a bad f*cking tune, I remember dropping that badboy as my 1st track at a party a few years back. Everybody stood there with a puzzled look on there face scratching there heads wondering what the f*ck was going on. Me, my mate and the mc were firing gushots all over the place, just a BAD tune, they dont make em like that anymore.
Respect 1992.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom