EP for the week of 01/25/04: FBD Project "The Core" BT003

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD!

Neil Trix, you are the man!!!!!

Been listenin' to and collecting D&B / Ardcore / Jungle / whatever from 1992 till now ... and I reckon you are probably my fave producer of them all!!!!

GENIUS!

"Just Visiting Mars" on Outstanding Records...
love.gif

I'm actually starting up a label (Subtle Audio) and once I get it underway I'd love for you to come up with something for me if that wasn't out of the question????

I reckon your style would fit right in if you were up for this (already got Alpha Omega, Equniox, Senses, Fracture & Neptune signed up for a few 12"s)

Please get in touch ! ...

email : nukillakru@mail.com

i've never ventured into this part of the forum before. this is the coolest shit i've come across in months :spliff: .

before january of 2004, i didn't even know what dnb was. now i'm completely suprised by its deep and diverse background. truly this a unique forum.

thanks yo,
:devilslay

YOU THE MAN 1992. KEEP THEM COMING. HAVE YOU GOT H.H.F.D(homeboy,hippy and a funky dread) START THE PANIC (OVALTIE MIX) AND SHIT LIKE THAT. I NEED MORE....... THANKS BUD. :gpeace: :gpeace:

Cool, I'm glad. Hey this is a general message to everyone reading this thread. I've locked the thread only because I want to un-stick all my mixes and I don't want these old ep of the week things mingling with them. This record can still be downloaded however, its still there. - 1992

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom