Enter the Void (Clip)- Feedback please!!

As some feedback btw:
Bass is a bit low volume wise, you can see that in the waveform as well the bass is constantly active but still the waveform looks like a dildo with ridges in it that means other sounds are overpowering the bass quite a lot.
In general though I like where I think this is going :) keep it up and update this shit cause I'd like to hear the whole track.

safe man, thanks for the feedback!.. yh ill adjust the levels on the bass abit. How do i go about stopping the other sounds overpowering the bass? and yeahh will do mate gonna get back to work on it and hopefully have some decent results in the end :)

safe man, thanks for the feedback!.. yh ill adjust the levels on the bass abit. How do i go about stopping the other sounds overpowering the bass? and yeahh will do mate gonna get back to work on it and hopefully have some decent results in the end :)

I sure ain't no producing expert or anything but sidechaining always works for that and EQ the bass in its own spot and the kick in its own spot so they both go along with each other without fighting frequency wise.

thanks guys, appreciate the feedback! :) and thanks for the tips psychoholic..gotta get back to those youtube tutorials lol!

Back
Top Bottom