Enok & Sonny G - Phonograph - Detached Audio Free Download

Dude,
This track reminds me of this one time my brother and I took some acid. It was not the best stuff, however, we still went on an adventure. Oh boy, and oh how did we explore our local community. Up and down roads we went. Through alleys and side streets we explored. Until we found this car that had a particular charm and rhythm to it. Was it the lysergic acid diethylamide? No! It was two ugly fat people bumping uglies to this very song that some how, some way, managed to make its way into the past. Like a cobra entranced by a recorder flute, or chicken to line in the sand, the car compelled. Bringing us every closer to our inevitable encounter with destiny. Soon, we were face to face with the opaque glass of the oscillating vehicle. We had now other option. We...... Showed them out fruit bowl.

Dude,
This track reminds me of this one time my brother and I took some acid. It was not the best stuff, however, we still went on an adventure. Oh boy, and oh how did we explore our local community. Up and down roads we went. Through alleys and side streets we explored. Until we found this car that had a particular charm and rhythm to it. Was it the lysergic acid diethylamide? No! It was two ugly fat people bumping uglies to this very song that some how, some way, managed to make its way into the past. Like a cobra entranced by a recorder flute, or chicken to line in the sand, the car compelled. Bringing us every closer to our inevitable encounter with destiny. Soon, we were face to face with the opaque glass of the oscillating vehicle. We had now other option. We...... Showed them out fruit bowl.

Somehow I know exactly what you mean :eek: Track takes you on a journey for sure...and a really nice one.

Back
Top Bottom