Engrandrs illegal immigs

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Claus601, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Claus601

Claus601 Custom Title

ismt the uk overrun with Polish or some shit?
    [​IMG]

2. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

Haha well yeah ok sure but is it real? Can trump win??

You know what, I am mortally allergic to veal and if he wins, I'm going to eat a plate of veal with salad, taters and sauce. With a chianti. Or whatever the fk, I don't care what it is, long as it's got strong alcohol and I can get screwy, GETME

POINT IS THAT TRUMP sorry had caps lock on, trump can't win and would never win in a million years in a multiverse of infinite possibilities, there is not a single dimension where he ever comes close to being given elected anything other than the foremost example of someone who does not deserve affluence but was born into such a vast fortune it wouldn't make a jot of a difference how much he fucks up, build a wall against Mexico and fund his own campaign, buy the moon and make it say USA, aquire every museum on earth and change the year on every exhibit to trump for president, invest gillions in a luxury sand selling franchise exclusively located on the ocean floor and the deserts of Africa, I mean doesn't it look like that to you too? It seems inexhaustible, wouldn't even make a dent in his bank account if he bought Ireland and made it a piano store called 'Wales', regardless of how much he fucks up its it's it's... Fuck I think I might be repeating myself

4. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Cant see Cameron getting voted back in tbh

[​IMG]

5. Claus601

Claus601 Custom Title

USA has flag on moon it owns it, allergic to veal?

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

I don't know about this claus. How was Taake!??? I didn't think Höst could get into America actually, I hear that's pretty difficult with a criminal record, even for vacation with the family for ten days or as an artist on tour with the band, is that true at all claus?

I'd kick your ass if I saw you, I'd kick it so hard... Im really big and hard and black belt karate kicks like Bruce Willis and can drive super fast and then do a sexy dance... Whats your zodiac sign, wanna listen to some music...

Claus601 likes this.
  7. Claus601

Claus601 Custom Title

[​IMG]

8. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member