ENGLAND SQUAD FOR WORLD CUP

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by 12 inch grinch, May 9, 2006.

1. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

well, for starters ,the squad that was announced .what the fuck is walcock ,hargreeves,bridge,and downing been picked for walcock hasent even played a premuier game ever and he gets picked over defo we have 4 strikers going two of em aint even fit our top england goal scorer this year was bent for charlton and he aint even on the short list when rooney was injured it was a massive blow but then that dickhead erikisson has really fucked us up now .how the hell is walcock gona step up to world class level if he aint even played first team football for a year .bridge for chelsea is a good player not doubting that but he hasent even played any football all season how are we ment to score goals with no fuckin strikers and crounch im not even gona get started on him pointless. i feel for defo ledly king and bent serious they must be deverstated to not get picked over these clowns sven neeeds to be shot. this might sound like im moaning but this is serious matter!

2. TooEZ

TooEZ Gibber Jabber

To be honest, and painfully honest I will be....

.....we're going to lose anyway. So don't lose any hair over it. Crap English teams are what you get when you field domestic teams full of foreigners.

All that will happen this summer is that everyone will get hyped up by the media, personal aspirations and blind ignorance and then be hugely bemused, disappointed and angry when we lose. As a result, there will be fights etc in Germany and pubs in England, whether we started them or not, and we will get blamed for them making our once wonderful country look like even bigger t*ssers than we already are in the international eye.

When does the cricket start? :teeth:

3. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

But what about that tune..it goes "WWWWeeeeeeeerrrrre gooonnnnnaaa winnn the Cuuup" ??? surely they can't be wrong :shake:

4. TooEZ

TooEZ Gibber Jabber

They were high on crack whilst singing it....

5. mISHKA

mISHKA Member

Re Walcott, its 1 man in a 23 man squad and its not like hes gonna be in the starting lineup for every game, reason hes picked is cos hes an unknown quantity, remember Michael Owen in France destroyed defences because no-one had seen him play before and dint know how to deal with him.

Defoe is overhyped anyway, same with King

I think if Rooney hadnt been injured there wouldn't be half as much negativity about the squad. In international level you can't just depend on one player anyway

I reckon we'll reach the quarters at least, but I do doubt Svens commitment to the team in his last few months as manager. I think hes just waiting for his fatty paycheck at the end :sick:

6. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

i just think its a bit of a cock up seen as theres players that are more proven in our choice than sertain people that have been picked. wright phillips aswell he would of been a good choice over hargreaves

7. knotty

knotty New Member

I couldnt agee more I think erikson and crouch must be lovers and the only reason sven has picked theo is cause he wants him when hes done with crouch and why owen hargreaves?