Critical Thoughts
Deserved a thread of its' own. Tracklist below

Enei - Intro
Enei - Vertigo
Enei - Bad Proof
Enei - Iron Curtain
Enei - Homeworld (feat. Charli Brix)
Enei - Lost World
Enei - Moment Of Now (feat. Frank Carter III)
Enei & Eastcolors - Jungle Business
Enei & Foreign Concept - Forgotten Planet (feat. Peta Oneir)
Enei - Just One Look (feat. Charli Brix)
Enei & Kasra - Lessons (feat. DRS)
Enei & Mefjus - Dead Space
Enei - Brick Law
Enei - Between The Split
Enei - Two Faced
Enei - Analog Desert

Digital Bonus Tracks
Enei - Cold Path
Enei - Different Ways (feat. Riya)
Enei - Save Me (feat. Charli Brix)

Vinyl 2x12”
A. Enei - Homeworld (feat. Charli Brix)
B. Enei & Kasra - Lessons (feat. DRS)
C. Enei & Mefjus - Dead Space
D. Enei & Eastcolors - Jungle Business

Last edited:

JungleBeast

Critical Thoughts
Vertigo is growing on me, wasn't too keen on it at first. Lessons is still doing it for me, best on the album imo, but for the most part i'm really enjoying this entire LP

Der Ausländer

VIP Junglist
The whole thing is amazing. One of the best LPs this year. Tightly produced yet not overcooked. A must have like most of his releases if not all of them IMO.

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
I have a show to play on the 26th. Contemplating just loading this album hittin play and walking off to the bar ha ha!

elspectro29

Fat Business Man
VIP Junglist
Damn mang that sucks. I was gonna hit u up with the details once they finalized everything. Would have been cool to link up for a few.
Yeah, was hoping to see you play out soon. Unfortunately my boss is going out of town for Christmas so I'm stuck in charge. I finally caught up with Joanna at her shop today. She said Aphrodite's playing at the Canal Club here in Richmond on Friday...there's a good chance I'll go to that as long as random weird stuff doesn't keep happening to me or people around me :teeth:

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist
Yeah, was hoping to see you play out soon. Unfortunately my boss is going out of town for Christmas so I'm stuck in charge. I finally caught up with Joanna at her shop today. She said Aphrodite's playing at the Canal Club here in Richmond on Friday...there's a good chance I'll go to that as long as random weird stuff doesn't keep happening to me or people around me :teeth:
Wurd...I'm gonna have to make it up there for a show at some point. My friend knows a promoter up there maybe I could get a mix sent that way and land something. Will def let u know if I'm ever coming to Richmond and will let you know if I'm on another one here.

iamdjsimm

VIP Junglist
Have to say I'm pleasantly surprised at the variation of sounds. Just got in it my ears while working and had to double check at a couple of points that I was still listening to Enei.

Homeworld, Moment Of Now, Forgotten Planet completely threw me! Got as far as Lessons so far but sure the rest won't disappoint!