Enei - One Chance/Labyrinth - Up on Redeye

Got mine, though still haven't had the chance to play it because I'm back at my parents till Thursday :'(

Poor me.

But I agree with stusmith, absolutely huge release, made all the more massive by the circumstances behind it. Massive respect and a thank you to Kasra, so glad to finally own this timeless tune on a timeless format. Big up.

Got mine, though still haven't had the chance to play it because I'm back at my parents till Thursday :'(

Poor me.

But I agree with stusmith, absolutely huge release, made all the more massive by the circumstances behind it. Massive respect and a thank you to Kasra, so glad to finally own this timeless tune on a timeless format. Big up.

Least you got it geez. My mate went to buy a copy and when he asked if they had any left the guy behind the counter chuckled and him and just went "No."

My mate wasnt happy

If someone is actually thinking of paying 50 quid for that then buy the mp3/WAV and cut a dub. you'll save about 20 squid.

obvoiusly the 2 that want it havnt heard of critical website!! the fools

That website will run out.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the going rate for this record on discogs actually exceeds £50 in the years to come. It's on a Nightlife mix, for a start. Only 300 copies ever made, and of course it goes without saying that it's an incredible tune. It's everything - an anthem, a collector's item and a straight up banger.

Why dont you just marry him.

Now now Matty there's no need for resentment. I'm perfectly open to a three player deal.

Oh and Wayne...

tumblr_lb6od38x8l1qcwmn8o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom