Enei - One Chance/Labyrinth - Up on Redeye

what's the funking point of making it so limited? i missed all the limited stuff, i can't afford missing this one (and Featherweight VIP)...

WHYYYY, Kasra, WHYYYY?! :( :mad:

Its so limited because its a tune thats been available on Nightlife 5 for about 6 months!±

bought the digital already, but i (and lotsa folks round here) would really appreciate it on wax... hell, why (so few as) 300? even the bloody End Credits by Instra:mental had 500 (didn't catch it tho). meh, fml

The main reason i even pressed the limited edition was because i listened to the fans and wanted to give them something back.

If i did 500 someone would want 1000

At least appreciate the fact ive put my own money up for something the people wanted

bought the digital already, but i (and lotsa folks round here) would really appreciate it on wax... hell, why (so few as) 300? even the bloody End Credits by Instra:mental had 500 (didn't catch it tho). meh, fml

Its so limited cause Kasra could end up loosing money had no one bought a tune that was released 6 months ago. He was doing everyone hear a favor. Unfortunatly my pre-order fell through and due to working full time have missed every drop but I wish to say thank you to kasra for atleast listening to people and dropping a huge 12"..

Last edited:
Monday there will be a whole batch more going on the Critical store, ill post here as soon as they go live

The main reason i even pressed the limited edition was because i listened to the fans and wanted to give them something back.

At least appreciate the fact ive put my own money up for something the people wanted

didn't know you paid with your own money for it, big up for that...

but hey, there's always gonna be someone complaining, unfortunately this time (thanks to my bad luck) it's me and all of those peeps who wanted it so bad and didn't friggin get it lol

Honestly cant believe some people are moaning about this tbh. If there's more going up on the critical store, like Kasra said, then you haven't missed out yet.

We do....fuck the moaners!

Got mine in the post today. Just sitting here, listening to both sides over and over.

Back
Top Bottom