Enei - No Fear (Spectrasoul Remix)

jono.p

Stumbled over this...

Anyone got any audio or release info for this one?? Sounds pretty deadly on first ganders!

Last edited by a moderator:
G g g g g g gulllyyy... would be big to see a remix EP from Critical, including this and the Mob Justice Enei remix.

Last edited:
Not forgetting Foreign Concept’s remix of Obsession too...ohh & bladerunner's remix of staggered dub - make it a 2 x 12" (hint hint Kasra)

...& perhaps throw in the surface & timbre VIPs as a digital bonus ;)

Last edited:
not bad, hard to tell from the sound quality but sounds like it could be a winner.

nice to hear some decent spectrasoul output, their recent work hasn't been up to scratch for me .. lost disciple, the gift? meh...

dont agree with the idea of remix ep tho ... there's some nice remixes floating but id much rather have new tracks and fresh ideas than a slightly diff version of something i already have

Pure badness, spectra need to get out some more dancefloor bangers.

On a side note, sorry to be OT, but could someone please ID the tune at the end of that vid. I know its a classic, I hang me head in shame.
tia.

Not forgetting Foreign Concept’s remix of Obsession too...ohh & bladerunner's remix of staggered dub - make it a 2 x 12" (hint hint Kasra)

still waiting to see if Underpass (Alix Perez rmx) see's the light of day. IMO this should be on a remix EP if one is put together

Surface VIP exists :O
Linkages bitte!!!

their recent work hasn't been up to scratch for me .. lost disciple, the gift? meh...

dont agree with the idea of remix ep tho ... there's some nice remixes floating but id much rather have new tracks and fresh ideas than a slightly diff version of something i already have

Disagree with the first statement their always up to scratch for me. But I can understand your second. Im uberselective nowadays about my vinyl purchases. Its almost as if you have to preempt what's going to get VIP'ed or Remixed in the fear that your 12", that you spent your hard earned mahulla for, will become expired. For me, personally, most remixes and VIP's for that matter have no longevity. This is why I try and wait a few months to see if a better version of a track may be released. But again I suppose it just boils down to personal taste at the end of the day.

AMEN!

---------- Post added at 19:34 ---------- Previous post was at 19:17 ----------

remixes and VIP's for that matter have no longevity

Really?

Want me to go on?? Think we might need a new thread. Those are just 3 examples of timeless tracks. If you're talking about VIPs the two most recent biggens for me were the Featherweight VIP and the Patience VIP. I plan to be mixing those for a long time to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom