DnB Enei & Kasra - So Real (Mefjus remix)

DjCartel

VIP Junglist
mefjus bringing some high class pro.
his and emperors set at fab was fithy as fuck.

after receiving a beefy ass message from critical music on youtube, ive had to remove the youtube video. I personally didn't see the harm in sharing part of a mix that is readily available on the internet, but they do, and it is there music so fuck it. sorry!

after receiving a beefy ass message from critical music on youtube, ive had to remove the youtube video. I personally didn't see the harm in sharing part of a mix that is readily available on the internet, but they do, and it is there music so fuck it. sorry!

The message sent by my label manager is below - please tell me what is "beefy ass" about it?

Hi There

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdThMIVXt-A

We would like to ask politely if you could remove this video from your You Tube channel please. You do not have permission to have this audio on your channel.

Critical Music owns the copyright to this recording and we would also like to be solely responsible for the promotion of this track.

We appreciate the support in our music, but we would like to be responsible for its distribution on Youtube.

If you have further Critical Music or Modulations releases currently on your channel, again we would appreciate removal of those too.

We would sincerely appreciate your cooperation.

Thank you

Critical Music

The message sent by my label manager is below - please tell me what is "beefy ass" about it?

Hi There

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdThMIVXt-A

We would like to ask politely if you could remove this video from your You Tube channel please. You do not have permission to have this audio on your channel.

Critical Music owns the copyright to this recording and we would also like to be solely responsible for the promotion of this track.

We appreciate the support in our music, but we would like to be responsible for its distribution on Youtube.

If you have further Critical Music or Modulations releases currently on your channel, again we would appreciate removal of those too.

We would sincerely appreciate your cooperation.

Thank you

Critical Music

Couldnt be more casual.

in hindsight, after re-reading the message i feel that my response was a bit on the pissy side and completely unnecessary. it is your music and yours to do with as you wish. i was just trying to show some people the tune theyd been looking to hear and got a bit childish when i was told to remove it. it was a completely respectable request asking me to remove it. critical is my favourite label and i support it massively so feel like a knob for bad mouthing it. you probably wont read this but just thought id make a proper appology. keep doing what your doing

Back
Top Bottom