ENEI - Goliath EP

As a label we are in a good position, pretty much everyone of our releases sells out very quickly

We have put out over 100 pieces of vinyl, I decided it was time to try something new

Consumers expect more for less, so I packaged up 6 tracks in what I felt was the best way

The product looks and sounds amazing, support the music in whatever format you feel is best for you

We aren't turning our back on double packs

Thanks for your continued support

cool man, cheers for clarifying. Will buy it for sure, I am just glad it won't be a full change to this type of release. You never know, you might sell enough to do a full 2x12" press of it after ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Half my records in the 90's were 33rpm. Speed of Sound LP was all 33, warhead, trouble, combustion ep, all dope dragon releases. Imagine not playing any of the Speed of Sound album because it was at 33rpm????

Personal opinion is that pressings are quieter on the 33's due to the fact that the grooves aren't as wide / deep so agree with that but the whole not switching bpm is something that NEVER crossed my mind as a problem in 15+ years of playing vinyl.

yeah but only 1 of those plates have 2 tunes on a side - I think its more the 2 tunes on a side than the 33rpm thing that irks me the most...

there hasn't been many releases at all at 33 for the dancefloor style/dj tunes either (not counting the Horo releases, etc as they are not really made for that)

but that's all good, will see how it goes!

yeah but only 1 of those plates have 2 tunes on a side - I think its more the 2 tunes on a side than the 33rpm thing that irks me the most...

there hasn't been many releases at all at 33 for the dancefloor style/dj tunes either (not counting the Horo releases, etc as they are not really made for that)

but that's all good, will see how it goes!

Fair point! Makes me think of those mid 90's jungle lp's with 6 tracks per side!!!!!!

The Artefact - if only I could remix that thing! So in my line of music! Also, Hot Plate is lovely as well. :)

Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk

actually my favorite critical release in a while.

33rpm vs 45 rpm... meh. the quality depends on how well the tune was made, some of my tunes at 33 are far louder and clearer than ones at 45. nature of the beast etc

yea exactly! if this bugs you now you would have hated the 90s!

(don't wanna harp on about this but last thing I will say about it) it would be sweet if half of your bag was 33 and you were used to swapping and changing, not 1 record in 100 that's released these days...

that is all haha

I was pretty underwhelmed by the title track with DRS when I first heard it but I am so overwhelmingly pleasantly surprised by this EP. In my top 3 releases this year!! Got a vinyl on the way...

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom