ENEI - Goliath EP

christheonly

Today, we've been blessed - and way more than usual. Critical Music have passed us an exclusive look at Enei's forthcoming Goliath EP on the label ahead of the label's return to Room One on Friday 9th May with this exclusive clip of the title track that also features the instantly recognisable tones of Manchester don, DRS. A beguiling blend of junglist drum work, booming basslines and futuristic vocal affectation its a pertinent sign of things to come from the label and from the Russian producer in question who'll be appearing with the crew in Room One a week on Friday.

The full EP will be out at the end of May.

Really really hoping that Artifact tune is on this EP and also makes it to vinyl, that's such a big tune as well!

thats quite different for Enei, almost sounds like Foreign Concept a little (and it kinda like Calibre's 'Start Again' a bit). Pretty catchy...I expect there to be some bigger bassline on this EP though :)

Feels like every sample was taken from Fresh's Gatekeeper and Enei's best asset are his trademark samples imo. Still a good tune though, just got nothing on his other stuff

Unimpressed. But at least he didn't repeat himself with his samples but just not really doing much for me.

Interested to see what the rest of the EP is like.

I'm much more interested for the Hyroglifics single and the new Halogenix bits tbh.

Unimpressed.

I'm much more interested for the Hyroglifics single and the new Halogenix bits tbh.

This & this.
Probably get lynched for saying this, but only really wanted the Machine EP for 2012 and Liberation EP for Mosquito (and even that ran short on the pounding bit after the second drop), so didn't pick either up in the end. Hope this EP grabs me more

AGREED!

This doesn't stand out as an enei track...been waiting a while for a new release..hoping the other bits on the E.P are stronger

Liberation EP was sick.. Apart from headtop or whatever its called. I would never let that EP go! Enei hasn't disappointed me yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom