Enei EP Forthcoming Critical Sound.

I think it's shit that One Chance wont see a release on wax as not everyone uses digital formats.

They should do a limited run of 500 or 1000 only so vinyl heads can get their hands on it

Re One Chance:

You know what, ill do it.

If the people want it they can have it - but if I press it up and no one buys it because its been available digitally for 6 months then I hold you all responsible

Seriously limited press, ill keep you updated

Last edited:
Re One Chance:

If the people want it they can have it - but if I press it up and no one buys it because its been available digitally for 6 months then I hold you all responsible

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Re One Chance:

Please put me down for 1 copy my friend.. you fucking legend!!

Re One Chance:

You are just like a cool Santa Claus.

Re One Chance:

oh hell yeah!
how about forgive me on the flip? or were u thinking a single sided 12
either way insta bag!

Re One Chance:

Big up Kasra

Re One Chance:

I fucking love you.

Re One Chance:

banging!! niceone kasra!

Back
Top Bottom